Fan Bingbing’s Louis Vuitton Alma MM Bag

By on July 14, 2012
Fan Bingbing LV Alma MM bag
pic  | read this item

Fan Bingbing’s latest favorite handbag may be the Louis Vuitton Alma MM!  The 30-year-old actress was spotted with the handbag in Piment while in France and carrying a Citron model at the airport recently.

The Louis Vuitton Alma MM bag’s structured silhouette makes an elegant statement. It is crafted in luxurious leather with silvery brass accents.

The Louis Vuitton Alma MM bags, in the color models that Fan Bingbing has, are part of the brand’s Spring/Summer 2012 collection. Available in limited quantities, the bags can be purchased at Louis Vuitton stores for $2,160 USD.

Fan Bingbing has become an international fashion icon. As China’s top earning actress, she is highly sought after by the world’s most prestigious luxury brands to endorse their latest creations.

Louis Vuitton Alma MM handbag

Cost: $2,160 USD

Purchase at: Louis Vuitton retail stores

Image source: Louisvuitton.com

Tags: , ,

Related Articles

• Fan Bingbing and Gong Li at Louis Vuitton Store Opening(18)
  • Fan Bingbing in Valentino Black Lace Dress(9)

• Readers' Comments (13)

1. pandamao says:

i do love the epi leather.

• Jayne says:

Pandamao,
        I’m not a big fan of the LV bags with their monogrammed brown logos, but the above Alma MM handbag is beautiful for its simplicity. The bright colors especially make a statement.

Fan Bingbing also has the same bag in bright green. Lucky her! She gets to change handbags like how we change socks!

• pandamao says:

I actually hate LV myself. LOL. They are just so bleh to me. I rather get a Kate Spade than LV.

My fav luxury brand has to be Burberry.

2. Funn Lim says:

She looks so fair in the 2nd picture, like some Japanese ghost spirit.

3. LeilaFan says:

Usually women looks nice with long hair. But Fan Bingbing is someone who DOES NOT match with long hair.
      She better with medium length hair, too long hair does not look good on her

4. TVBFanatic says:

I’m amazed anyone even sees the bag when she’s wearing those glasses. My eyes keep drifting up to her face with those big black circles on them. She looks like an alien.

• Dana says:

Howdy would you mind sharing which blog pltaform you’re working with? I’m looking to start my own blog in the near future but I’m having a tough time making a decision between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your design and style seems different then most blogs and I’m looking for something unique. P.S Apologies for being off-topic but I had to ask!

5. iampheng says:

I think it is the second picture that is freaky, too angular face, too red lips, too black and long hair, and too white skin.

However, her bags are spectacular!

6. Flower says:

Omg she looks scary! Did she bleach her skin like MJ? Her hair looks fake btw.